Sunday, February 27, 2011

oh yeah IM BORED =.=

oh yeah, this is what i did just now. i was bored coz im waiting for Playful Kiss to buffer at youtube. sooo long mann -.- see my stupid-boredom face -.-

When i dont get what people said im like..

 when the person i dont really like infront of me im like...

when i saw a cute guy im like this and waiting for him to smile back...

 When the guy didnt recognise me im like... 'urghhhh nevermind'

 when i smile at people with full excitement im like...

 when i saw a cute guy leave his cute girlfriend in movie im like... 'whyyy?'

 when im trying to follow japanese girl snapping style im like...

 when im in the bathroom, brushing my teeth im like...

 when i dream kissing with  cute guy im like...

 when im sticking my tounge out im like...

when im doing the piggy nose im like...

when i saw something romantic and excited im like...

when im infront of a camera im like...

when im talking and making weird face im like...

when im playing with my eyeballs im like...

when im blur im like...

when sometimes im feeling cute im like...

when im scared watching movies im like...

when im pretending to be shock but actualy im not im like...

well, these are some of my face reaction which is kinda stupid -.- ahaha. but, im FLEXIBLE coz IM AWESOME. hahaha ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment